11/22/17

MFT Sketch Challenge....

Happy Wednesday!  Today we are bringing another round of MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  If you are new to MFT, every Wednesday a new sketch is available to play along with.  Sketches are an amazing way to bring back that lost mojo or just spark some creativity.  

I love this week's sketch!  I am a clean and simple card maker and this sketch works so well for that type of card.  Here is my card for this week....

MFT WSC360 Sketch

For this card, I used a Mod Rectangle Stax for the background after doing a little ink blending, water misting and white paint splatter.  I love this effect!  Next, I added in a vellum banner to hold the "hugs" sentiment die.  I added a little black and white washi onto white cardstock.  I cut it down and then tore the edges for that fun washi look.  By adding the washi to the white cardstock first, it gives it a bright white striped look.  To finish off the card, I added in little coordinating hearts along the side with some glossy accents and glitter.  

MFT WSC360 Sketch

I used a little creative license with this sketch adding the hearts for the vertical elements in the sketch....


Head on over to the MFT Challenge Blog for a list of stops to make to see more inspiration using this week's sketch.  I hope you can play along too!  Have a great day!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supply List: 


1 comment:

  1. Don't know how I missed this post...Beautiful ink blending and I love how you placed the hearts! Another beautiful card, Laurie! I think I 'need' this set of dies :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS